2011-05-14

Ett piano det dyraste jag köpt


What is your greatest fear?
A long, protracted illness preceding death.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

Avoiding confrontation.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Falsehood.

Aside from a property, what's the most expensive thing you've bought?
A grand piano – I play.

What is your most treasured possession?
My front door key.

What is your favourite smell?

Frying bacon.

What is your guiltiest pleasure
?
Ice-cream.

What makes you unhappy?

Conflict.

What is your favourite book?

The Origin Of The Species, by Charles Darwin.

What is the worst job you've done?

Working in a factory during the war, making plastic buttons.

How do you relax?

Music.

What is the closest you've come to death?
Falling 120ft from a cliff in the Lake District. I was climbing the cliff, or thought I was! This was not for a television programme, it was when I was young and foolish.

What single thing would improve the quality of your life?

Good, workable knees.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

Completing a series called Life On Earth.

What keeps you awake at night?

Whatever it is that I have been reading just before I go to bed.

Where would you most like to be right now?
At home.

Tell us a secret.

I like chocolate as well as ice-cream.

Inga kommentarer: